I always tell me students that it’s important for them to start their own blog. There are a couple of reasons why it can be really useful.
1. It is one of the top ways of debriefing after a night out. You can review all of your conversations and keep track of where you can improve.
2. You can track your progress. Sometimes after a few months of game, you forget where you came from. Sometimes you can feel like a night out was a failure. If you read your reports from a few months earlier, you can really see how far you have come!
3. Other people can see your progress. Your wings can see what you are working on and give you helpful advice or encouragement. Your posts can also inspire other newbies.
4. As you become more successful, fans can see where you come from. A lot of guys meet me and think that I started off at my level. By reading this blog, you can see that I started nowhere. If I can come so far, then so can my students.
5. Reading a good post is always awesome. I subscribe to 7 other blogs that I enjoy reading.
No matter what level your game is, it can be really useful to start your own pua blog.