Somehow a single facebook update has put me at the center of some major pickup industry drama. But I have no regrets. You live and learn and sometimes you gotta risk your career just to stand up for what you believe in.
I am going to write an individual post reviewing each coach I met this week, but for now I will just give you the highlights. I walked out of the entire things yesterday. Along with one of the paying students. 3 others told me they wanted refunds for how badly they were treated and lied to.
1. Johnny didn't do a SINGLE demo the entire week
2. Most of the coaches took one workshop with him a year ago and started a dating company
3. I got drunk one night and yelled at a coach to open a set or quit the business. So far he has done neither.
4. Only one coach got laid all week. Unfortunately, he spent all his time doing that instead of coaching the students. To be honest I don't blame him, as neither of us realized the other coaches were terrible until much later in the week.
5. Nearly every coach and student was forced to change rooms at 10am during the week. I actually had to change rooms 5 times in 5 days. Due to horrible planning.
6. The title of the event was learn to pick up porn stars at the AVN expo. The students were never allowed to go to the AVN. I asked several times and so did several students. We were all told it wasn't good this year and that more seminars would be a better use of time.
7. The students were sold on going to a super elite private fetish porn start afterparty. Three of the students were turned away from the event for not being on the list.
8. EVERY SINGLE coach who went to the party got in by taking a prostitute – Except for my man Orleans.
9. Two students missed the infield events two nights in a row – and nobody noticed except for me.
10. Steve P and Future never came. And I found out that although he was advertised for months, Orleans was only booked 3 days before the event.
11. The most authority was given to Hristiyan Atanasov. He opened zero sets all week and was shot down over and over. He had the balls to say in seminar that he isn't good at picking up women, he is good at getting picked up.
12. This "coach" tricked to models into coming into a seminar, positioned them on barstools next to the window with 20 strange guys between them and the door and then proceeded to make them so uncomfortable that by the end one of the girls said she wanted to slap him. (This review is gonna BLOW YOUR MINDS)
13. One of the students stormed out of the seminar he was so offended and nobody paid attention.
14. Most of the students got zero in-field coaching as all of the coaches were too busy trying to meet girls themselves.
15. AFC Adam's dad was forced to room with me, even though the poor guy is 70 and doesn't deserve to be in such an awkward situation.
16. Erika Awakening told a student that you can use EFT to "tap away shit-tests" – don't worry I actually got this on video.
17. I ended up calling my dad 4 days into the workshop nearly in tears telling him I wanna come home from summer camp early. I am in VEGAS and I wanted to go home. It was that bad.
18. The students were taken to the same bar in field 5 nights in a row. The ratio was never better than 20-1, but they were told that they needed to tighten up their game.
19. The students who signed up for an event called "Picking Up Porn Stars" were told that this was NOT a pickup event upon arrival.
20. Everyone was housed in timeshare apartments instead of any of the nice hotels on the strip.
21. A student and I got a room in a nice hotel for less than the workshop was charging and nobody cared.
22. Johnny didn't even react until I posted a comment on facebook that I left a bad bootcamp.
23. The students were brought to a last minute intervention because of my post and ONLY because I said they had all used the word refund with me and promised 1on1 infield with Johnny on Sunday – then THAT didn't even happen.
It has been 24 hours since I walked out of the bootcamp. Before I left I tried to speak to Johnny and I did speak to several of the other coaches. Nobody took any action until my comment on facebook. I had forgotten how many coaches I'm friends with. At first I was called a traitor. Then for a while I was being accused of running a secret bootcamp behind the scenes. THEN I was accused of sabotaging the whole event. Finally, I was told that if they had known I was coaching in field I would have been told to stop, as an event called "Picking Up Porn Stars" was not about pickup but was about transcending the modern mindset.
To be honest I REALLY TRIED to get down with this system and learn about moving my life to the next level. In the end I learned that the core of the system is about lying to women and trying to bang as many married women as possible. All week the talk was about emancipating women and freeing them from tying their sexuality to economics. I thought that concept was cool. Until I heard his "top students" talking about how they just wanted to bang some bitches this week. I was so uncomfortable with how people talked about women all week that I wanted to leave days ago. I have three sisters, a mom and two nieces. Unlike the rest of these guys I think of women as people and apparently that is just all wrong.
I am trying not to sound bitter or anything, but instead to be totally honest about my experience. Obviously, bringing me to this event was a mistake as I can't sit idly by and let students get screwed. There are too many charlatans in this business. All week people were bitching about Sinn hating on Johnny. I met Sinn once and to be honest, the dude is pretty much a dick, but he IS a good instructor and his blog is good. I have recommended it in the past. Anyways, get ready for a ton more drama. Johnny is already emailing other companies saying what a dick I am.